Is similac good formula and what is your favorite formula and why?

I stated my son on enfamil nursies in the hospital and then breast fed him until 7 week. I switched to enfamil but he didn't pass stools right and then i switched to parents choice. I love it. But now i must put him on similac for wic reasons. Is that ok?

huntersmommy925

Asked by huntersmommy925 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• we used the pink similac for them. they had acid reflux.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• ALL OF MINE USED SIMILAC AS LONG AS THEY HAVE NO DIGESTION ISSUES IT'S GREAT . WIC IS FABULOUS! ALSO IF THEY GET CONSTIPATED TRY A LITTLE WHITE KAYRO SYRUP IN IT .
    SWAN923

Answer by SWAN923 at 3:18 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Do not use karo syrup, it says right on their website to not use it, there is a risk of botulism. i can't tell you how many times I answer this question.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:02 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I use the Similac Sensitive. Gauge had a lot of problems poopin and he would spit up everything else. I was in the same boat as you are. Similac and Enfamil are the most enterchangable formulas made. Try baby apple juice mixed with water if your baby still cant go.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 10:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2008