How do I dislodge a foot in my ribs?

Ugh, my lil baby girl has had a foot under my ribs for hours and I can't seem to get her to move it. I feel as if I have tried every trick.

Do you have any suggestions? I am open to almost anything right now!

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 1:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I usually just pressed against it when my son would lodge his foot up there. I would also try to stretch out the area, to take some of the pressure off. I promise you won't damage her little legs!! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• jump up and down
    do the salsa..
    also stand on your head.
    sorry had to make you laugh.

put a remote on your belly she might kick it and move her foot. or just press somewhere else or even on her foot.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:43 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i just "rub it out" lol i just put pressure on where she is and push a little, or rub down and push outward and repeat lol.

Shes been in my rib alll damn day i hate it lol when i eat and shes that high up i get full faster and then when she moves my stomach isnt squished so then im not as full and i am actually pretty hungry :(
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:04 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• put something cold on ur rib and she will move away from it
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 2:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Cat stretch-- on hands & knees, arch your back up and then flat again. Several times. This is good to get baby nice and vertex & anterior, too! :-)

doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:13 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• the pressure thing is a good one if you stand up or like lean back and push down on her she should give in a little..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:18 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I was going to say the hands and knees one too, and I've also heard using something cold. I feel for you . . toward the end of my pregnancy, I lived on my shiatsu machine and a heating pad. I was in agony all the time. At least it's not hot . . . I was super swollen . . the staypuff marshmallow man had nothing on me . . lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2008