Procrastination, WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY!!!!???? When I know damn well my cousin and her family are coming for Christmas, add to that my it's my brothers turn to have his kids this year, DO I NOT GET MY HOUSE IN ORDER??? I know what I have to do and I either come up with, I'm too tired, that shouldn't take long so I'll that on Wed. and I'll move in that bed to my spare room next week (said that 6 weeks ago). I'ts too cold yadayadayada. Oh yeah I think I'll on Cafemom before I "do something" and then by the time I make the excuses and do the Cafemom thing I say "oh man! it's too late to do anything"! WTH is wrong with me and do you have the same problem?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:44 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have been procrastinating as well. We are about to have company, and I have to strip the bed in the guest room and change the sheets (we just had other company) and I have a ton of baby clothes piled up on the dresser in there that my dd can no longer wear that I have to put in storage bags and in the attic, plus clothes of mine which I brought down from the attic . . turns out I'm still too big for them . . so they have to go back in the attic. And I washed a load of my dds clothes and its been sitting in the dryer for like 2 days now. My dd doesn't let me do anything during the day, and the past few nights, she won't go to bed before like 11:30 . . I guess by the time I get her to bed, I just want a little time for myself . . ya know? I do surf on here throughout the day when she is playing, but I'm right there with her, this is a laptop . . and during naps, during which I am holding her, so I have to type one handed.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:15 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Hah, yeah, sometimes. Wish I knew what I could do to stop it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• have you tried handing sombody a rubber amllet for every time you procrastinate?
    that's about the only thing that will work for me :)
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 1:53 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• LOL the only other person in my house is my kid and he most likely loves the fact that cleaning isn't moms favorite thing.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:04 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Bridget I feel a little normal now, but I have to get my butt in gear tomorrow!, I guess making a New Year Resolution would be a bad idea right now, since I have been procrastinating on making one!!!!!! AHHHHH Will it ever stop? LMAO
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I sure hope so!!! My poor little girls clothes are going to be all wrinkly. I will have to run the dryer again to get some wrinkles out. I should be in bed right now, but I figure that my dd went to bed so late, that she will wake up for her first feeding a little late so I have a little extra time. But like you, I have to get my butt in gear tomorrow, because once dh leaves for work at 2pm, I can't get anything done.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:52 AM on Dec. 20, 2008