haha turbo vet or jet???

Ya know that old song...I think it's Big Butts...anyway my husband started asking me if he turns me on like a turbo vet and I'm like WTH is a turbo vet...haha he's like I dunno, like the song. I'm like Umm I think it says turbo jet. Then he's like I dunno I thought it meant the engine of a corvette haha. I was making fun of him so bad...maybe we're both wrong but it was funny. He's such a white Texan to be singing that song to me in the first place.

britni11

Asked by britni11 at 1:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I've seen them dancin'
    To hell with romancin'
    She's Sweat,Wet, got it goin like a turbo vette
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:55 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• http://www.metrolyrics.com/i-like-big-butts-lyrics-sir-mixalot.html
    mama2twins07

• Yeah I say turbo vette too! IDK for sure. Plus I don't have much credibility I am always getting lyrics wrong:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• LMAO that is funny, I would've made fun of him too! I bet you'll be laughing still while you're trying to fall asleep.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:58 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• haha maybe I was wrong then...Jet just seemed to make more sense! Either way...Picture a redneck white country boy singing that song to you with his accent...nuff said!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 1:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• oh ya...an i'm not gonna tell him he was right either!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 2:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpSngpnZFsU

have to show you this for you and your dh
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• That's super cute and funny. I'd be cracking up if I went to this wedding!!! You had me looking at all those videos for like 15 mins! Some are really cool. I wish we did something fun like that for our wedding but it wasn't exactly what I had planned.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 2:21 AM on Dec. 20, 2008