Why would you name your child after alcohol?

This girl is 16 and she is pregnant shes naming her daughter
Alazae

the name of alcohol... why would you want to do that? i think some people are more into it being "cool" and not being a parent...

isnt that just a weird name though? to name your child after alcohol????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't know some people name their girls Brandy:) I try to give these 16 year olds the benefit of the doubt:) I hope she is not doing it to be "cool" but then again I think of myself at 16 and wow I don't know!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i think its more for being cool to because i have heard of people naming there kid blaze...
    Anonymous

• LMAO BLAZE!? really? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Too much Alazae is the reason she got pregnant. bahhaha
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 2:20 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I hate that name. People name their children the most ridiculous things. I swear half the time they just grab a handful of scrabble letters . . throw them and VOILA . . . some stupid name with the most ridiculous spelling and generally a couple extra letters that are "silent" and an apostrophe for good measure . . uuggghhhhhhh
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:20 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• LOL . . tawnbond . . lmao
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:21 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• No worse then people naming their kids Chevy or Metallica or Pantera...or great combo names like Harry Beaver. I have come across all these, it's sad that people think so little of how a name will affect their baby for life.
    MidnightMama911

Answer by MidnightMama911 at 2:22 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I knew a girl named Tequila. My daughter is named Grace Catherine. I'm not too into the new names.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:55 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• There was a girl in daycare when my daughter went, her name was Kesslyn and one of the teachers was like that is sooooo close to Kessler (the whiskey?) LOL! Funny shit! Well, I considered the name Amber because of Amber Bock beer, but obviously didn't follow through.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i knew a friend who was going to name his son

jack me hoff
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 3:15 AM on Dec. 20, 2008