What Religion are you?

What religion are you and why does it work for you?

I am a Unity Christian- I believe that we are all brothers and sisters and that the love of God unites us.

lovetoteachec

Asked by lovetoteachec at 2:21 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm none. My mom pushed God on me way to hard and it just got on my nerves. I respect other peoples religions... as long as they don't preach to me. It works for me because I just have a hard time believing with all the bad things and science. I'm not saying I won't always not believe but for now whats where I'm at in life. I just go day by day and don't think much past peoples minds. Whats here and what I know.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 9:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I'm Catholic, but to be honest, I haven't been to church in years. I try to live as a good person and I want to take my dd to church when she gets older, but right now, it's just wouldn't work, she would cry and disturb everyone. I feel bad for not going, but some people go without really living an honest life, so . . at least I am a good person.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:30 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Catholic (was non-practicing for 20 years and then I met my wonderful friend who made me feel comfortable to go back). She tried getting me to go to mass for 2 years and I would be all sarcastic and say "I'm too much of a sinner to go lol" and she would say "You are the first person God wants to see in church", she made me realize that although Catholocism is (was) very strict, they don't frown upon divorced moms having a child out of wedlock. They practice Gods love and Jesus' love for all of his brothers and sisters. My son was 9 when he was, baptized, made his 1st communion and was confirmed, she is his Godmother now, we go every Sunday to the youth mass where the message and music/choir is awesome! It is a weekly bonding experience with my mom,son and I. I love going to church now!!!, I feel safe when I am there and strong when I have hard times. Sorry to ramble on and on lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:44 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I am buddhist. Its just what makes sense to me personally and what I feel most at ease with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I am catholic, thats all I can say,,,,,When you are born Catholic that is all you know.....
    katandtysmom

Answer by katandtysmom at 2:58 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• proud christian i like the people at church. very easy going and to me its just simple to be this way i have been a christian all my life and i know god is in my heart.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Catholic. It looks like we are the majority of the insomniacs. LOL
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 3:44 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• AME- African Methodist Episcopal
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I am or was a Baptist and have recently stared to look into the Muslim faith. I'm really starting to understand it and feel good about converting.
    Anonymous