should i test tomorrow or wait?

last period was november 29, my cycles are normal 28-29 days. would tomorrow be to early to test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i'd wait until your late a day or two. just so you dont waste money. if you get a neg, it could be true or it could have been to early. this always casues me more stress. i know its hard but i'd wait. Good Luck!!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 4:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• No, dont test. Today would be 7 days till your expected period. The earliest I would test is 2-3 days before. Why don't you wait Till Christmas, then if it is positive, you have a great present.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 10:16 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Honestly I would just wait until you have missed your period by a couple of days! With my last pregnancy I took a test a couple days earlier and it came back negative, when I was actually pregnant! I know it is hard to wait until you miss your period, but you HCG levels will be much stronger if you just wait!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I was 3 weeks pregnant when my test came out pos. Test when you want but know that it is more accurate to wait until the day before or later. Good luck!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2008