i want to make a scrapbook for my baby partial part of it being pregnancy and the rest being when she is born and after BUT...PIOG

i just dont know how to START it... im stuck...
i have so many things to use but dont know where to start... shuold i start with a page for "its a girl!" and go from there?? or what? im jjust lost im not a very crafty person but i would really like to do this so my daughter has something she can look back at when she is older too.... please any input! lo

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 2:38 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol omg i wanted to do the same thing and let me tell you ... START IT ASAP because it goes so fast and its so easy to get distracted... i'm 37 almost 38 weeks and its not anywhere close to being down... i started with a journal not the scrap book .. but i started with how we found out and how we felt and how we told people and how the appointments went and etc.. and then the its a girl and pictures of ultrasounds and important dates and stuff in between like.. when i had to start taking iron or when we had a 3d ultrasound or when idk lol i'm running out of stuff.. but its easy to get away from you and get pushed aside in the mix of everything so just feel all inspired and get on it lol
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:45 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My friend started out with a picture of her, and a picture of her hubby, then the story of how they met in a little journal on the side. Then how they got married and decided to have her, and then pics of the preggo belly and ultra sound. They also added pics of them painting and setting up her nursery, and the story of how they came up with her name.
    Guaranteed

Answer by Guaranteed at 5:10 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• In my pregnancy/baby scrapbook, I started the first page with my "Mommy to Be" bracelet, and my 6 wk ultrasounds, and then a pic of my hubby kissing my belly before I was even showing yet. I wish I had a more creative idea for you, but I just woke up and I'm having a brain fart! :-P
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:03 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• For my first son's I cut apart the box that the Pregnancy test came in. I cut out the picture of the test and the positive result picture. A little cut and paste and it looked like the actual test. I also kept a journal sorta. Writing letters to the baby once a month and added them to the scrapbook. I also took pictures of getting the nursery ready, ultrasounds, and baby showers.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 11:15 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i started mine with the HPT showing a positive response. Followed that with the first US pics and notes from my first prenatal visit
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2008