Do you believe in demons or seen someone with one?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 2:44 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, but with God at my side I can over come those demons that try to do wrong to me.

nun

AlohaWahine

Answer by AlohaWahine at 6:52 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Nope, can't say that I do or have.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:45 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I can't say I have-oh wait maybe my step-mom has one;) No no she is the demon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Yes, I do - and Yes, I have. I have also seen a demon without a human counterpart.

Demons are very real.
    snowgirl79

Answer by snowgirl79 at 3:14 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Yes I do. Yes I have. No, I'm not crazy. lol. I had 3 witnesses and the person who had them is aware of this experience too. Very freaky. VERY.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Not freaky at all. Actually my mother was deep into spiritism and my sister and I were born with "second sight"; demons and spirit aspirations were part of our childhood. It was a natural for us to see and interact with these creatures as it is for most other children to play with toys and playmates.

However, since becoming a Believer in Christ Jesus, I have only seen a Demon once and it was quickly banished. I have been shown my husband's death before he died twice - and was restored to me again by God twice - as well as the death of Keith Green the morning he died: exact moment his plane went down.

It's not freaky at all.
    snowgirl79

Answer by snowgirl79 at 3:31 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I was visited by my Grandfather's spirit the day of his burial and my sister was visited by our Grandmother's spirit the day she died - the phone rang to tell us that Grandma had passed as my sister was trying to convince our parents that she had seen Grandma and Grandma told her she loved us.

When this is part of your life, it's not strange.
    snowgirl79

Answer by snowgirl79 at 3:36 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I believe when there is good, there is bad if that makes sense. I have experienced a bad presence/spirit when I lived in my grandmother's house. It used to terrorize me almost every night for a long period of time. I'm not sure of it was demon, but it was definitely scary and ominous.  I've also had hag dreams.  They are when you are sleeping and it feels as if someone is holding something over nose and you can't breath or wake up.  These dreams happened around the time of the bad spirit.

NuMommy87

Answer by NuMommy87 at 4:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Yes, of course that makes sense - bad is usually trying to trump good, but of course that is impossible; thank God! I believe that spirits linger if there is unfinished business to complete before they leave earth. Most Christiansdo not believe like I do, but this is what I believe. Probably because I have experienced lingering spirits and manifestations of their presences. Spirits are not demons - the two are very distinct and separate things.

All spirits are not evil: some, like the Grandparents I spoke of, are of course good but stick around to say their farewells before departing this world.

Of course Scripture speaks of spirits and demons; and also makes mention that they are visible to the naked eye. Some spirits are malignant and stir up trouble; demons are always trouble.

snowgirl79

Answer by snowgirl79 at 4:54 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I have never heard of hag dreams, but I do know of what you speak - and it can be scary. And yes, it usually happens when an evil spirit is near.

My daughter and niece have both had manifestations also in the last house we lived in. I did not see the manifestation, but I do not doubt it, given our familial background.

snowgirl79