Anyone else have this problem?

Just curious...does anyone else have a child that has a "booger shrine" in his/her bedroom? I think it's the grossest thing I've seen.

micrespo

Asked by micrespo at 2:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My son has 2, one in his bedroom and another in the car, gross, disgusting but a part of life. I still see grown ups in their cars picking their noses and putiing it..............
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I hope not! If I find one it is going to be taken down immediately. Kids are soooo strange!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• not YET lol but when we lived withmy SO mother we took the little kids room and he went to another room, he is like 7 and there was this corner by his bed with boogers everywhere i was so f*cking disgusted i made him scratch them off with a warm washcloth i wasnt about to lay right there with his boogers in my face. and i think hes old enought o know better.. he thought it was funyn and so did his mom..it was sick lol
    Anonymous

• That is gross. It reminds me of elementary school when I was always afraid to touch the underside of school desks and cafeteria tables . .. boogers and already chewed gum . . . YUCKOLA!!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:55 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Whats that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• It's when a child "pastes" his or her boogies on the wall. I've made my son clean them off of his wall but he still does it...it's getting better but he still hasn't stopped completely. blah!
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 3:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Yuck. my son dosent have one lmao but i had an ex-boy friend once who had one nuder the cusion of my couch. I found it after he moved out. we broke up because i thought he was immature. guess i was right
    momdallas

Answer by momdallas at 4:45 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• When she was younger, dd would do that. I'd make her clean them off. I wasn't going near that. YUCK!! She stopped after having to clean it a few times.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:02 AM on Dec. 20, 2008