What do you think about the story "Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony"?

The poor lil girl that was only 3 yrs old and got killed by her parents!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• actually she was 2 when she died and it was only her mom. But they havent confirmed it yet.. its obvious i think though.

its disgusting and i feel sorry for the little girl.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• It was confirmed today and I can't wait for the mother to go to prison so she can be beaten for the rest of her miserable life.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 3:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• they didnt confirm the mom did it yet. just confirmed that the body was Caylees
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• If it was the mom, then why is she saying "she can feel her so close"? She was saying that to some old people threw the phone in prison.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• everyone knows she did it hope she gets life that heartless c*nt
    humboldtmama21

Answer by humboldtmama21 at 3:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• She seemed so happy with her daughter in all those pic's they showed, how can she change with her from one day to the next?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• idk anonymous.. she seems VERy fake though and like a pathological liar how could anyone even live their EVERY day life with that let alone just change suddenly. its disgusting.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• All factors in this case point to casey. I don't understand what type of mother can kill her child. Even if it was accidental overdose by chlorofom how could she be so selfish to do that to her child just to go out and/or spend the night with her boyfriend? and then they fund caylees remains where casey use to bury her dead pets? Her daughter wasn't a pet she was a little girl and she dumped her like trash. The truth may never come out I hope that she pays for what she did to that little girl. I agree with Mr. Padilla so many people have tunned to nancy grace and other news station and have learned about caylee for the last 6 months and now she's dead it hurts her grand parents and they suffer for her but she had touched all of america. I hope she rests in peace now. I just wonder what wrong she could have done to deserve death. I don't think there any other reason except for having a mother like casey anthony
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 6:10 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Ok, I can understand everyones point about Casey, but honestly how can you all sit there and judge this woman. I dont know if she did it or not and at this point she is innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. Just remember, Judge and thou shalt not be Judged. God Bless Casey Anthony. RIP Caylee
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Anonymous: If you are not outraged at this case and have enough compassion for Casey Anthony to say GOD BLESS HER.. you have to be a horrible mother.

DO YOU THINK OJ WAS REALLY INNOCENT???!?!?!

sometimes they just dont have enough evidence to make the case... but really... draw your own conclusion. DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING ON FOX NEWS?!?!?!

nicholeluvslucy

Answer by nicholeluvslucy at 12:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2008