Is there any way to find a good guy ready to settle?

I'm a 19 y/o single mom who is wishing to come across a guy w/in the ages of 20-26 who will accept me with my child. And one with willingness to settle down and love my son like his own. I don't go to clubs or anything and I just need advice or some kind of reassurance

BrittanyJ

Asked by BrittanyJ at 12:47 AM on Jul. 14, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I was in your same boat 4 years ago. The man I met was a big partier and I thought he was just a player and out for himself. I was totally wrong, he totally accepts my son and we now have a 4 month old son together. Good guys are out there, just don't settle and make sure they have a job and a car!
    melleelijah

Answer by melleelijah at 1:37 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I don't know if you go to church, but I think that's the best way to meet a good man. Find a good church in your area and start being active in all the college group activities. You may not only find the man of your dreams, God has him picked out for you already, but you will find some wonderful friends as well.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:42 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Someone told me a long time ago, "When you stop looking love will smack you in the face".... and that's what happened. I was a single mom of 2 boys and was tired of dating guys who just wanted to party, so I decided to quit dating. Then I met my fiance. We are now rasing my sons, his son, and our son together. He is a great father to all of them. (my son's have a great bio father, my ex husband, too.)
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:28 AM on Jul. 14, 2008