how many leftys in your family?

ok i wanna see if others have a lot of left handed people in theyre families. ok so theres me, my youngest sister, both grandpas, and my hubby!

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 3:02 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• 2 my mom & my step bro..
    dh side his aunt

Ryan favors his left he is 17months so we will see

mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 3:06 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Only me in my family:( Unfortunately I didn't get any of the talents that are supposed to come with it haha just my luck:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Myself, my mother and my oldest son.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 3:14 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My mom is, I'm ambidextrous, and my laddie is a lefty! Aww it's so cute watching him color and eat with his dominant hand!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:25 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I am the youngest of 5 and the only lefty, my ex-husband is a really bad lefty (literally writes sideways on a paper) and VOILA! our son is right-handed!! I hate that my mom thinks up to this day (I am 39) that it is a "type of handicap) GRRRR!.......But then again Clinton is a lefty! LOL
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:36 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Only me....
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 3:54 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Both hubby and my daughter are lefties - then I have my grandfather who was, a cousin who is, a nephew, my MIL and I think a sister-in-law.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 6:44 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My so is almost 3 and he is def a lefty. The only other lefty in our family is Dhs brother.
    jimmijoy

Answer by jimmijoy at 7:15 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• 2, my son and my BIL
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Me
    My dad
    My cousin
    My aunt
    And...er...I think that's about it. There are a ton of little kids in the family at the moment though, so who knows, maybe one of them will end up lefties :oD

I love lefties. We're awesome.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2008