What your New Year's resolution and will you stick to it this time?

I've never really made a New Year's resolution until now. Mine is to lose all my baby weight and live more healthy. I've been depressed and really hard on myself since having my son. I've decided to be more positive and set realistic goals.

NuMommy87

Asked by NuMommy87 at 3:57 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Mine is to lose 20 pounds.
    To eat all healthy food and no more junk food at all. NO MORE. I mean like quitting.
    Exercise 3 days a week.
    Spend more time with my son and DH and less time on CM.
    Work on my emotions and attitude.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• mine is to
    *lose between 20 and 50lbs
    *quiet smoking
    *and try not to get as mad as i do now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I am gonna try the "quiet" smoking myself, because I am a loud smoker.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• To continue losing my pregnancy weight!
    MommyRuby2008

Answer by MommyRuby2008 at 6:08 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• to lose weight and I hope to stick to it but I doubt if I will
    DanaWar

Answer by DanaWar at 7:58 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• To reach my ideal weight of 140, by the end of May. (that's 40 pounds of lard I need to burn off!)
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 8:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I want to work less and I bet I will! lol. I've stopped setting weight goals...I dealt with bulimia for over 10 years and if I set any weight goals, it stresses me out to the point where I consider going back to my old ways...not worth 15lbs. I'm expecting a baby anytime now, and my goal is to make enough time to spend time with both of my children every day and be the best mother possible. I only want to work outside of the house 2 days a week, I want to be there for all of my daughter's school things, I want to be able to take her to gymnastics and spend a lot of "coo" time with the baby. And even though I have always maintained my grades, I'm working on my masters and it will be harder with a baby, so my other goal is to keep my grades up where they are.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My baby is due around New Year's, so my resolution is gonna have to be...:
    To be the best mommy I can be.
    To try to lose the baby weight and get back to my old body healthily.
    And to help hubby find a good/better job so our financial situation gets better.

I know exactly what you mean, kabbot01. I turned bulemic/anorexic in the 8th grade, and even though I got better, it's still hard to fight the "urge" sometimes. I think getting pregnant was the best thing that could have happened to me along those lines, because I haven't done anything like that in almost 9 months now. (yay!)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i am not making any cuz i never keep them, but i would like to commit to daily bible reading............
    twarmymm

Answer by twarmymm at 10:14 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• get out of debt and at the same time work on my emergency preparedness and food storage. Sure, I;d love to looes the weight, but it isn't easy, so I do my best and don't make resolutions about it. To spend less, that is a big one, I was able to do all of Christmas without a credit card so gettiing out of debt and saving money is my biggest along with emergency preparedness.
    oh yeah, NOT KILLING MY SON WHO TURNS 13 TODAY!! HE IS A MONSTER!! BUT I HAVE TO LOVE HIM
    Dianne1259

Answer by Dianne1259 at 10:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2008