What is the best high chair? and which one did u get ur baby?

Just wondering what you all opinion on the best high chair is! Did u get ur baby that high chair or another... I got my son the Fisher Price Space saver high chair that is tan and white.... It also turns into a boster seat later on....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I got my daughter a booster highchair ...it goes from highchair mode to booster mode been using it since my DD was 10 months old and now she is 25 months old
    CrystalDawn2506

Answer by CrystalDawn2506 at 6:30 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My daughter went straight from sitting in her walker or bouncer seat, to a booster at the table. She is 11 months and since she has been about 9 1/2 months she has sat at the table and eaten table food with the family.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 8:21 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Well 3 out of my five are currently in highchairs and the youngest is about to go into them and i got all mine from mamma's & Papa's and they are excellent, have lasted long and are good quality and easy to clean and very nice looking.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 8:32 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I got a Chicco High chair. It is easy to clean and it adjusts in a lot of different directions. I like to put my son in it while I clean the kitchen and I like that the back reclines so that if he falls asleep he can nap in the highchair without slumping over. The one problem is that it's kind of hard to slide the tray on and I know it's going to be hard to do one handed later on (DS isn't eating at the highchair yet, he's still little).
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:47 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• svan highchair... it rocks!
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I got a canvas bucket seat that hooks onto the end of any table. Its awesome and I can easily take it to a restaurant or to family/friends houses when we are visiting. It has a strap and comes in a cute tote bag. We got it at BabiesRUs.
    kathleen3d

Answer by kathleen3d at 3:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2008