What did you buy for Christmas?

What did you buy your hubbys and kids for christmas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I got my hubby alot of steeler things, some cloths, a necklas, and my son made him a few things, got my son a whole lot.... every where from a high chair to diapers..lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• the hubby got an bbqing apron (lmao) it has a penis under the hand towel but he dosent know it yet. lmao and the bby got toys toys toys
    momdallas

Answer by momdallas at 4:51 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• well so far i got my daughter a princess kitchen set. yep thats it we are doin our shopping today
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:49 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• hubby- recliner. kids 1-2 toys from santa, and fm us, pjs , plus discarded books from the library--(yuo can get abag full for $5 or less.
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 8:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I got my teens a ton of clothes and some video games. My 3.5 yr old got too many toys (dora talking house, new bike, dolls, stroller etc). My 8 yr old got guitar hero wii, some other wii games, clothes, batman toys & 7 bakugans with cards. I am going to get my dh something today not sure what though. I also got my adult dd a pair of black pearl & diamond earrings, a very large oil painting & pajamas. I got my son in law clothes and thermals bc he works outside & my grandson got a drum set, deigo race track, chunky car set & Mr Potato head.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Our youngest is getting baby doll stuff, our oldest is getting cowboy boots, jeans and her first Barbie. Both girls are getting Ed Hardy Clothes, and a Learning Laptop. My husband is getting a new shot gun to go duck hunting with and a football autographed by his favorite Texas Longhorn Player. I am getting a new wedding ring!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:06 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My SO and I don't exchange gifts and believe me, that is a gift in itself...I would never know what to buy him. My daughter is getting too much: A princess memory game,an easy bake oven and accessory kit, an eat/drink doll, doll clothes, doll furniture, a play-doh set, clothes, a dress up outfit, a barbie, a couple books, a couple movies, a blanket, and her stocking is all princess bath stuff. She will love all of it though. I can't wait! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Me and my husband haven't gotten eachother anything this year, we're buying a van in the new year. Our kids will be spoiled!!! Too much to actually write down. I set a budget on what to spend each year but start my Christmas shopping in the summer when things start to go on sale, spreading it our over a few months helps on the money issue but then I end up spending way too much because I get so caught up in it!!!!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:54 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Husband got a heated snow scraper for the icy Michigan winters and a pair of jammies I found at Target for half the price of those costly stores are selling them at. The daughter got her own television. Believe it or not ABC Warehouse had a 20 inch television for $20 less then the 13 inch and a vcr/dvd combo player. Again $50 from Kmart. The Santa Claus is bringing her an embroidered jacket with an embroidered towel for skating, 3 dvd's for her new dvd player and some candy. I am done with Xmas and Xmas eve is when I wrap the Santa gifts.
    jns131

Answer by jns131 at 9:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I got my hubby a coat for $4 on clearance online. It was all I could afford, and the only present I bought for anyone this year. He wouldn't have gotten anything, except he didn't have a coat. :-D
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2008