Anyone tried ISAGENIX??

I'm thinking about trying it...just wondering what your story is. Did it work?

megmckn

Asked by megmckn at 4:17 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• What the hell is that?????????????
    momdallas

Answer by momdallas at 4:32 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• that word "ISAGENIX" just gave me a huge laugh.

In Germany (bavarian slang) that means: I dont say anything!

I = I
    Sage = say
    Nix = nothing
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• lol it sounds like an anxiety attack in a bottle!!!!!!!! lol
    momdallas

Answer by momdallas at 4:54 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• lololol MOMDALLAS.. LOL
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 9:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• never heard of it what is it?
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 4:14 AM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I have been using it for a year Jan 25!! It's awesome! in 90 days I was able to go from size 12 to size 2 today!!! Never been that small... you can see my pictures in my profile. It's simple, flexible and awesome chocolate!! Try it!! you will love it!!!

mamajennmoney.com
    MamaJennP

Answer by MamaJennP at 5:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yes I have, I was able to go from a size 20 to a 14 in 3months. It was great, But after I went off of it, I gained it all back. I am currantly on it again, and Love it!
    Momabean

Answer by Momabean at 12:06 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• it is awesome. i was so impressed by my mom's weight loss and energy that I saw in her so I tried it and I saw such amazing results that I started to sell it. It is A-MA-ZING. I am soooo happy I found it. I have so much energy and I feel incredibly healthy.
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 4:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I am currently doing isagenix and I LOVE it.
    My personal experience with it has been amazing. I'm sleeping better, my moods are better, I've had more energy than I have ever had in my life. I've lost 10 lbs and 18 3/4 inches in the last month. I'm even sharing it with my children and have noticed a remarkable improvement in their ability to focus at school when they have a shake for breakfast. If you have more questions, I'd be happy to help you. Just send me a PM. If you are already thinking about it, you probably already have a rep, and that's okay, I'm still happy to help, I just want to help people feel better. If you don't have a rep, well then I can help you there, too:)
    myisagenixbiz

Answer by myisagenixbiz at 5:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I was doing it and then I stopped but now I am back on again. Thursday i did a shake day, but I ate the bars instead of a shake. Then yesterday and today I am doing a deep cleanse.
    mudlovinme

Answer by mudlovinme at 12:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2010