3 hours a day

ok,,,,,,i got a job starting in jan 3 hours a day ,,i am home for the kids in AM and PM..its perfect.........i am having trouble going back,,,,,,,knowing i dont have a day i can just stay in pjs and see them off to school and cook and clean ,,,,,Why am i like this??? ....It is at a school ill have vacations off,,,,,,,,,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• I don't know why you are like this but I was just talking to my friend the other day about this. I use to feel them same way. I remember crying in my car before going inside. I had great jobs but just didn't want to work. You have a right to feel that way. Do you have to work? If you want to be home, find something to make an income from home. You don't have to suffer inside like that.
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 6:45 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• thnx for understanding ..i guess if i want things i have to work and we have alot of debt!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• some jobs may be perfect, but they may be all wrong for you. I worked at the hospital for years as a medical staff sec. great job, great pay, & i cried everyday before, during & after work. I worked there for 6 long years. A friend talked me into going to beauty school, loved it!!! go figure! Theni also took some business & marketing classes. Now i own my own company, stay at home/work from home consultant. I also write different types of books. Books on a PDA file downloadable as eBooks are hotcakes. (just to help you guys out with an idea...although its now an instant money maker) so keep plugging away,until you find your niche'. do what you gotta do in the process. carry hankies & claim you got allergies! LOL sorry, not really funny. been there done that! hang tuff guys!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 12:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• SEE ABOVE...CORRECTION: woops! guys i said "books on a PDA file downloadable as eBooks are hotcakes" Just to help you guys out with an idea...although its "now"....I MEANT ' ITS NOT' AN INSTANT MONEY MAKER...books take a great deal of time & marketing... sorry guys, didnt want to miss lean you there. i should have re read my writing before pushing the button....Microsoft business live.com has a supply of ideas & free information on how to get yourself rolling in a business.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 12:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I found excellent resources as well as FREE items at www.stuffformoms.info
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:29 PM on Dec. 20, 2008