when will we?

when will we all grow up? we call ourselves women yet we attack each other on here all the time. i am upset right now becuz the very first frined i made on here (i have made like a handful) and i love em all. but anyways she sent me a message saying she was quitting cafe mom which upsets me. she posted a question asking why people are so mean and she got it deleted. now it upsets me cuz i know she was backin me up. i have had an anon follow me around for two days posting nothing but ignorance on my questions. and yet that is allowed to continue. why can't we act like the "women" that we call ourselves instead of children and all get along or we don't have to even get along i agree to disagree but quit being sooo catty with each other.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 6:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes people just aren't happy unless they are hurting someone or saying nasty things about them,etc. Some people are just unhappy and prefer to stay that way.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 7:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I'm not sure what you mean by "grow up".

I think we are acting like humans.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 7:04 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• wimsey you know what i mean you know that people on here get evil for no reason or becuz they apparently have nothing better to do and as i said i had an anon follow me around for two days just to post ignorance on my question no tell me that is not childish
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:12 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• well alls i'm saying is isnt there a website for the sad and crappy?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:30 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I think if you took an age poll, the reason would be there.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:08 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• what does age have to do with being mean? the older we get the meaner and more hateful we get?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2008