Can you describe in words how much you LOVE your child?

I don't think I ever could. My little baby boy is just the most precious little child ever! We got our Christmas Pics today and I just can't quit staring at his face!

MommyRuby2008

Asked by MommyRuby2008 at 6:14 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• ya know when i look at my children especially they baby cuz she is soo innocent and this is going to sound corny but i can feel my smile in my heart. does anyone know what i mean? as soon as i see her i smile and as soon as i smile for her or becuz of her my heart is immediatly happy too. silly huh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• hmmmm that is a good one and no i don't think there is anything to describe the love of a child.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:21 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• All consuming, everlasting, pure........
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 6:29 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• no, i cant think of any words that would describe the love i feel for my daughter. the love for my daughter is endless and i really cant think of any words to say how much i love her.

but i know one thing for sure. i would kill for her. i would give my own life for her.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2008