What is the best gift you think you have ever given anyone?

For me, I think the best gift ever has been when I made my Shutterfly photo book and sent it to my grandparents for Christmas!

MommyRuby2008

Asked by MommyRuby2008 at 7:16 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Holidays

• The best gift I ever gave was a letter to my father. I told him how much he meant to me and how much I appreciated all he had done for me. I wrote about good times I had growing up and how he had influenced me in my adult life. Twenty years later, when we were cleaning out his stuff after he had passed away, we found the letter. It had become very fragile from his reading it many times.
    The second best gift I ever gave was a telescope to my husband. I saved any money that anyone gave me for Christmas, birthdays, etc, plus a few dollars that I could save from grocery money or money made from sitting a neighbor's child. After a couple years I managed to save enough for a special telescope that he had mentioned that some day he would buy. He was very surprised and very pleased.

Answer by Bmat at 10:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• to my hubby.... my son
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• doula services.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2008