• In the Spotlight:

What do you look forward to the most during the holiday season?

I love Christmas morning. Not because I get gifts but because I love seeing the reactions on everyone's faces when they open theirs!

MommyRuby2008

Asked by MommyRuby2008 at 7:18 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Holidays

• OMG...I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS! I love taking my daughter to see Santa, I love the parties and food, I love watching my daughter open presents, I love getting to see family I haven't seen in a long time...everything!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• watching my thirteen month old open her presents this is her second christmas she was born in november so last christmas wasn't real funn she just laid there lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:22 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Christmas morning with the kids is always the best. I also enjoy spending the day with my favorite aunt, listening to Christmas music all day, eating too much, etc..
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• oh and i also look forward to the end
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:43 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Christmas morning when i see the kids open they're presents and Christmas dinner when the whole family get's together.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 8:02 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Watching the kids open their gifts.

Answer by gemgem at 8:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• The faces on my children when they come downstairs.
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 8:55 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• GRRR! bahh humbug! yeah yeah i know...booo on me, back! LOL
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 9:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Christmas dinner. The house is warm and the dinner has the dishes that everybody brought. The family sits around the table and laughs and talks and remembers past Christmasses and departed family members. The kids are excited and happy. The warmth.. this is what I remember- the warm food, the warm house, the warmth of the family who are happy and content.

Answer by Bmat at 9:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• my favorite pastime was going to nana's house xmas eve and seeing my family. we'd eat dinner, then sing xmas carols in the kitchen, then hear santa in the LR. the children (I was a child at the time) would run to the front door and never catch him, but presents would magically appear under the tree. I have many sacred memories at that house. I live far away from them now, and hope to carry the tradition with my son.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2008