Is it wrong to delete someone from your friends list that doesn't talk to you? Or hasn't been online in more than 3 months?

I ask these two questions because I love to meet other moms, but I hate to get invites or sent them and its like crickets when I initiate a chat or pm them. Very annoying lol. For the ones who hated been on CafeMom in a while, I don't think they would remember me. But I do feel kinda bad for wanting to delete them when they were go for so long. What do you do in these situations?

NuMommy87

Asked by NuMommy87 at 8:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in About CafeMom

• well if they haven't been on for awhile go ahead and delete and if they ever come back you can always readd them
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I delete anyone who I dont talk to in more then a month.

Answer by gemgem at 8:33 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I have deleted anyone I haven't talked to in a few months.
    btrfly110176

Answer by btrfly110176 at 8:38 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I do the same. Here and on MySpace. If we don't talk for a long while, I delete them.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:02 AM on Dec. 20, 2008