How manyof you will be without your husband, SO, fiancee,Bf,whatever during Christmas? I ask this because my husband is a truckdriver and right now he is in the SNOW. I know there are military families and others that are out there that will be without, but, who else won't have their someone and why?

This is not fun, but, where else am I suppose to put it.

And I am not sure if my husband will make it home but he is trying.

To military spouses, my heart is with you. I have been there done that, and its not easy.

Kat122

Asked by Kat122 at 8:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My husband used to drive OTR, so I feel for you. Once he went to Canada, and it meant I didn't get to speak with him for over a week because of no way to call.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 8:49 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My husband is deployed to Iraq:(
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 9:08 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My husband is in Korea.
    luchousdiva

Answer by luchousdiva at 9:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My SO moved out of state a couple years ago to take a job. We had to do this...his choices were either fighting for a job here making just over minimum wage and worrying about having a job each day (Michigan sucks right now) or to have him move to make more than he has ever made with a really stable job. He Just left last Sunday from a 2 month visit home, so I know that I'm in a lot better place than JDsWifey, but it will still stink to have him away from home. He will also miss the birth of our new baby girl who is due anytime now.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• HEY, WHERE DO U LIVE ?? U CAN COME TO MY HOUSE W-MY FAMILY ??
    my2girls0004

Answer by my2girls0004 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I will be without my hubby! WHOOHOO! I kicked him out last jan. filed for divorce in may, & the butt is living with another woman, but wont sign my divorce papers...so hes gonna drag it out! WHY????? i know, thats not exactly what you were looking for, Sorry sugar. A holiday isnt just the day that has been designated for the year but the day you designate to be...celebrate your holiday when he gets home. Love him with all your heart in between as well! If your man is doing what is right, then a particular day has no boundries...geez i sounded like my mother, STOP ME!! P.s. you can borrow mine, everyone else has....LOL!!!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 11:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOU EX.PROBABLY HE IS DRAGGING IT OUT JUST TO PISS U OFF
    HOPE U HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! E N J O Y
    DON'T LET HIM GET THE BEST OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!
    my2girls0004

Answer by my2girls0004 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My husband is in Iraq.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2008