doesn't this just burn your a**

has your hubby ever done anything to really tick you off and you swear you are not going to talk to him. and then you get up in the morning or he comes home from work and you forget you aren't talking to him til it is too late? doesn't that just tick you off? i'm like damn i wasn't talking to you.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:51 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Uggh that just happened to me like this freaken morning!! I wasn't talking to him when we went to be but this morning he woke up first and rolled over to give me a hug and I totally forgot and just smiled and started talking. I'm still mad at him. lol i should tell him "Just cuz I hug you and talk to you doesn't mean I'm not mad anymore."
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I HATE THAT!! Just this week I was mad and then we got home from work and I was talking non-stop when I was not supposed to. AAAGGGGHHH!
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 8:53 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• LOL!!!! Yes! I hate when my dh pisses me off, then makes me laugh and I get more pissed because I laughed when all I really wanted to do was not talk to him, and be mad.
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 8:54 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Ughh that happens all the time. Or he'll do something that makes me laugh, and then I hate myself for laughing at him because I'm trying so hard to be mad at him, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• lol Hey Jodi I fell you lol its like ok f-him and than he will call or come home and next thing I know we are talking and i did not have time to tell him hey stop being a as* lol men

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 9:17 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Yes, I can't stay made at my DH for long either.

Answer by louise2 at 9:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• lol...yeah. When I forget I'm mad, it bothers me! Sounds ridiculous to say, but its true! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• YES!!!!!!!! It dosen't seem fair that they come home in the morning after you've had a disagreement and you mean to stay mad at them. Totally catches me off guard and then I'll remeber and say something like, "Hey I'm mad at you, you'd better do something quick to fix it!" He'll do something silly and then we're good. Seems best once we've both had a chance to calm down. lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I cant stay mad more than a couple of min. My hubby will ask me something and I totally forget what I was mad at him for and I start talking. I guess it is because I talk A LOT and cant go without talking. LOL.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2008