My fiends daughters wants to have a sleepover what should I do

indoor camping

MissFashionista

Asked by MissFashionista at 9:23 AM on Jul. 28, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• NEI. do you not want her over or are you looking for suggestions on activities?
    momma_dannie

Answer by momma_dannie at 9:28 AM on Jul. 28, 2011

• I agree not sure what you are asking..are you okay with having a sleep over?
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:36 AM on Jul. 28, 2011

• I don't understand your question. Sorry
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:42 AM on Jul. 28, 2011

• Let her go? Im not quite sure like the other ladies what exactly you are asking.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:47 AM on Jul. 28, 2011

• indoor camping sounds like a great idea
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:59 AM on Jul. 28, 2011

• Do about what?
    My oldest daughter had a camping sleepover for her 11th birthday last month. But it was outside. The girls had a blast (my 11yo and 8yo and their two friends who are 11 and 10). Set the tent up in the backyard and they stayed out there. We don't have a fire pit so they made a pretend fire from paper and sticks and then ate their dinner (fish sticks since we didn't have hot dogs and campy food) sitting around their "fire". They had so much fun and then the rest of the week my kids slept in the tent even when it rained and got cold. I think they had every blanket out there.
    If we had more money I would have had a fire pit, hot dogs and chips, and definitely roasting marshmallows and s'mores. She wants to do it again next year.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2011