Lets say that My mucus plug came out but I didn't know & my SO came in me will this harm the baby?

or what can happen?
Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can still have sex after your mucous plug comes out. The only time you should refrain from sex is if your water is leaking or has broken, then it can cause an infection.

But you're a-okay for sex until then as long as your doctor says you are, haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• No because the baby is in the amniotic sac. What can happen? Well you can't get pregnant again...lol. I'm teasing you. Seriously, though, I don't think much can happen. Now if your water breaks and you don't know it and you have sex you can run the risk of infection but otherwise I think you're ok.
    Jessy0419

Answer by Jessy0419 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• NO.  Your baby is surroundedby a sack full of fluid. Semen can not hurt the baby.

Answer by louise2 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Your Baby will be fine,

The sperm wont do nothing but can throw you into labor ,
    ;o)

the sperm eats away at the cervix and makes it thinner for birth,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• the only thing that can happen is that it might put you into labor which if your full term is good. Worse that can happen is that your water could break .. not from the semen but from having sex which would just be gross and messy and may scare your husband some but I'm sure he would get over it.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• ewwww
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• It's fine, as long as your water hasn't broken. You're okay!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:42 AM on Dec. 21, 2008