Do you find this funny?

I'm watching my 8 mo old in her jumperoo right now working on a pooh. She pulls her feet up,clenches her fists and makes some of the funniest faces all the while grunting. Then she'll stop, play and do it again. Usually about 3 times before she's officially done her pooh.
I think she looks hilarious and if she see's me smiling at her she'll smile back. I think she's totally hilarious and love when she pooh's.
So you think you kids poohing is an interesting, funny moment?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 10:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, my son's hair stands straight up on his head when he poos. He holds his breath and gets goose bumps all over. It's too funny!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:52 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• If I can see the my child is sitting (like in a bouncer or jumperoo) I stand them up. Have you ever tried to poop while sitting on your but? That can't be easy. I would never let my kid poo while sitting if I could help it.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 10:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• OMG! that is so funny! ive laught til my side hurt. My kids are way past that stage. Well, i guess they still poo, im just at liberty to be that knowledgeable of it anymore as my kidos are grown. I cant actually remember any particular incident, but i can relate to the moment! Its just that your description is so good that my imagination went grafic & i can actually see one of my own...red faced & standing...funny! oh yeah...thats funny! Cute too...ya know.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 10:53 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Oh how I miss those days!! Now it is potty training :( And not so fun poo's (cause I have get to clean them out of the potty-but I guess it isn't any worse than wiping a bum!!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• That sounds very painful. Please lay her down,mommy. And pnukey if his hair stands up and he gets bumps all over he may be in pain also,maybe a little corn syrup in his milk bottle to help loosen his stoole. There's funny then there's not so funny...God Bless
    HoneysCeCe

Answer by HoneysCeCe at 12:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Well it's not really funny I just think it's cute, whenever I see my son go hide behind a couch or something I know he is doing his business. And if I go near him he hides his face. And now that we are potty training, he will only let me stand outside the door when he has to go. I guess he likes his privacy.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My daughter has on occasion had difficulty poohing. Prunes are part of her diet now so we haven't had any issues.
    That is just what she does, and she just happened to be in her jumperoo at the time I wrote it. She also does this sitting down, laying down and I'm sure she would do it that way if she was standing on her head! Her and one of my other kids seem to be forceful poohers.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2008