has anyone heard about or tried Byonetics therapy ? It is therapy for autism.

butterfly706

Asked by butterfly706 at 10:10 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Kids' Health

• I've never heard of that.Where did you hear of it at?
    Momof4Gr8Kids

Answer by Momof4Gr8Kids at 10:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I have heard of it and even looked into it a bit a long time ago. The developer of Byonetics claims to have found the "miracle cure" for autism...just have your child listen to these outrageously expensive CDs while they are sleeping, and poof!, when they wake up their autism will be gone. If it truly was a cure, or even good science, then those who support it wouldn't be afraid to have it objectively trialed & researched, which it has not been. Like most scams, "if it is too good to be true, then it probably is too good to be true".
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i wish u idiots would try sumthin rather than blame EVERY LITTLE GOD DAMN thing for ur kid bein slow as hell! ... its gettin on my nerves everytime i turn on the tv "this just in : grilled cheese linked to autisim!" get the hell outta here lol
    Anonymous

• Oh for heavens sake nobody said anydamn thing was linked to autism. I wish the idiots who think THAT would get the hell outta here!
    Anonymous

• my autistic twins are in the top of their classes, and the one is the best reader. Slow, I don't think so.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 10:27 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• dle -- i suggest getting them to another school , if they are at the top of their classes than that school has VERY low standards lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Hello to all of you that are so tired of hearing about AUTISM!! It is real and it is happening to more people everyday. The problem is THERE IS A WAITING LIST FOR ALL THERAPIES AND SCHOOLS!!!! So sometimes you have to look outside the box because you have a young child with alot of potential and you can't get help. So for all those IDIOTS out there, at least they are trying to do something instead of waiting for a phone call months later.
    Chill out it was just a question. God bless all of you with healthy kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Dec. 26, 2008