Do your feelings get hurt when..

you feel your friends don't have time for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Sometimes, but I remember it's a two way street-- if I am feeling like there hasn't been enough "friend" time, I either call up a friend and get together or try to have a girl's night out.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Yea sometimes even when they have no kids and we do and they wanna go with other ppl without kids. I mean dont get me wrong I love my kids but I just feel like they can just look passed it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• No--because we are all moms and have busy lives. We have found we have to schedule time in to go to lunch or whatever. I have friends that live far away. We can go a year or more and when we get a chance to talk it is like we have not been apart. Running businesses and home educating takes a lot of time--it is just nice to know I have several women friends who would be there if I called and needed them----but doing casual takes planning:-))))
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• sometimes yes
    Anonymous

• No, I stay too busy to notice if they don't have time for me. :-)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:45 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• somtimes i understand if they were busy cuz i get busy but somtimes i like them to call cuz i wan tto feel that i am important to them like they r to me
    fire

Answer by fire at 11:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• no. they have a life and it's not revolved around me so I just find other things to do.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:25 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Listen to me>I'm a cry baby for sure no doubt....I am a 54 year old take care of ill hubby. So my life is HERE...I made BEST friends(mistake) with a group of ladies (wieners) on HERE. Well I was so dumb I really felt these ladies really felt like they said. They really meant they love me ,how are you today, is your hubby better,come to chat please, you are such fun to talk to, Then I get to chat unexpected and find the truth,,,talk about wake me up......So IF you have a good friend cherish her to them and try in return to be a good friend.....Coming from me a cry baby...because its hard now to even believe anyone even wants an answer to a post much less lets be friends....whin whin whin thats me......
    HoneysCeCe

Answer by HoneysCeCe at 12:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2008