Pissed Off!

My Hubby doesnt talk to his sister,
But he thought it was holidays so why not go over and visit she called i was really not wanting alexis to go over to her house, i didnt know the reason it just made me very un-easy,
I gave him a time limit of at least 30 minutes and to bring my little one back home to me where she belongs, * she doesnt know them people*
well,
I hear from My FIL that his neice who i beleive is around 17-18 years old, and likes to puke out her cookies from time to time, said my little lexie loo loo was fat!
Lexie is 2ft somthin, and weighs only 28lbs, I know its normal healthy wise,
I cannot keep my mouth shut for very long, and its really pissing me off, like i want to smack these people in the heads, and say LOOK at yourselves, your all pigs and trashy thats why i dont go around yall their all INSANE,

So what would yall do?

LexsiesMommy

Asked by LexsiesMommy at 10:17 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• So babies are supposed to be model-esque thin now??? Ugh, that would piss me off soooo bad! Just don't worry about it, honey... It will only piss you off the more you think about it.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:52 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• dont let them get 2 ya. you know your daughters healthy thats what matters
    haileyraesmommy

Answer by haileyraesmommy at 10:26 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• OMG...nobody...but nobody...needs to comment about a little baby's weight unless it is so high that it is seriously unhealthy. 28lbs isn't exactly tipping the scales. Little girls have so much pressure now anyway that they certainly don't need someone else to contribute to it. I was bulimic from 11 to 21 when I started TTC my daughter. I STILL fight with the urges to do it. I STILL have anxiety about eating in front of people. I STILL will get shaky after a big meal...not from sugar or anything...from the anxiety about how many calories I just ate and how I want to go throw it up. I'm not saying that everyone that hears these little things growing up will end up like me, but why risk it. I would probably freak the eff out on anyone that said something like that about my baby!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2008