potty training

my daughter is 16 months old and i was wondering when you think the best time to try and potty train her? i'm going to nursing school full time and so i wont' have much time during the semester. there's always the weekends and breaks (like now, lol) but she's going to daycare (hopefully) and i wanted to try and make it a lil easier on the workers if she was already potty trained.

MommaSyrup07

Asked by MommaSyrup07 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• everyone tells me that the kids will start showing "signs" that they are ready. haha my son is two and he did go pee pee on the potty the other day, but im in the same boat as you but im not starting nursing school until august so im goin to try potty training this summer
    ashley8406

Answer by ashley8406 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• so.... look for signs that she's ready.. If she wants to be changed and "cant stand" having a dirty diaper on.. if she is constantly taking her diaper off ... if she tells you before she actually does pee or does poo then i would say she is on the road. Take her in the bathroom when you go to the bathroom and explain what you are doing. My sons potty is in the bathroom and when i sit on mine he sits on his
    ashley8406

Answer by ashley8406 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2008