is my doctor hiding something from me

im 31 weeks pregnant when i frist went to the doctor i was 20 weeks my doctor has sent me to three ultrasounds already in one trimester. i dont know whats going on when i was pregnant the first time i only had like two my whole preganancy is hse hiding something

symle456

Asked by symle456 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It is probably something as simple as the doctor or tech not being able to see what they want because the baby was in a position that didn't let them see it. For peace of mind, though, ask. Even call the doctor and ask so that you don't worry.

Answer by Bmat at 10:57 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Beware of doctors who play hide and seek : (
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• If you did not go to the doctor till 20 weeks meybe he just wants to make sure everythings ok.... But it sounds kinda wierd that he did not tell you why u are getting so many ultrasounds? Maybe hes not sure of your due date or he thinks the baby is big......
    JustUsTwo

Answer by JustUsTwo at 12:29 PM on Dec. 20, 2008