Why married men jerk off!!! adult content

I dont understand why married men jerk off, what do they not get enough at home??? I mean really to take time out of day to wack it!!! My husband hasnt jerked off once since we have been married!! we are very honest with each other. Does your DH wack it???

Princesaof1

Asked by Princesaof1 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes people don't feel like going through the whole song and dance of lovemaking, with kissing and foreplay and maybe snuggling afterward...sometimes it's a strictly physical need, you just want to get off real quick and move on with your day.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:06 AM on Jul. 28, 2011

• So you've been married for a couple days?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:06 AM on Jul. 28, 2011

• ANd......ths is important because........?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:07 AM on Jul. 28, 2011

• the same reason a married woman will "flick her bean" the other isn't there all the time and sometimes these things need to be taken care of so you can get on with the rest of your day.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:12 AM on Jul. 28, 2011

• OMG really?? You think there is something wrong with masturbation?? Wow, that's unreal. Why in the hell WOULDNT a man masturbate. It's healthy, and natural. It's a physcial release, nothing more. I know that sometimes I need that release without having to worry about a partner.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:11 AM on Jul. 28, 2011

• i could put money on it that your husband "whacks it" when you are not looking.

Sometimes my DH does "whack it" but i really don't care, because i "whack it" too. Our sex life is great, it has nothing to do with not getting enough, or not being satisfied with your partner. It's a release & sometimes it's nice to release without having to put much effort into it. wham, bam it's done...and in all honestly, a little masturbation is good for us & the relationship. If i ONLY had to rely on my DH to get off, i would be a grumpy person. He also does not care that i masturbate, because we both know it's natural & normal.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:14 AM on Jul. 28, 2011

• So long as it doesn't replace a healthy sex life at home, I don't see a problem with it.

For a lot of men, it is just a good stress reliever. If DH is having a really hard day at work ... I encourage it. If I am not there to help take care of him then why shouldn't he have the opportunity to help himself relax a little?
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 11:06 AM on Jul. 28, 2011

• Sure he doesn't. And my asshole can chew gum.

Masturbation is a completely healthy, normal behavior. Men whack off instead of having sex because it's quick and easy, it has absolutely nothing to do with how much they're getting or how much they love their wives.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:08 AM on Jul. 28, 2011

• No ive been married for 6 years
    Princesaof1

Comment by Princesaof1 (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Jul. 28, 2011