Does anybody remember how long it took for the swelling in your hands to go down after you delivered your baby?

I don't remember swelling in my hands with my last pregnancy, but I am so ready to be able to wear my wedding ring again! I'm not to the point of it being a health issue, but they don't fit! I also have a watch that I can't wear. Anybody have any insight?

mommystiebler

Asked by mommystiebler at 10:57 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• After about a week I looked in the mirror and diddnt recognize myself....I hadnt noticed that my whole body (including my hands) was swollen and retaining water......

I lost in all within a week or so.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:49 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• For my feet it took a week. My hands it took quite awhile. I think it was 3-4 weeks before my rings felt comfortable enough to wear again. Maybe a bit longer. Hope the swelling goes down soon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• every woman is differernt but for me i was down on the 2ed day i had my son...
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• It took me a couple of weeks actually!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• took me almost a month to lose the swelling n my feet n hands
    Brinkleysmommy1

Answer by Brinkleysmommy1 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2008