Still in your pj's?

Me and my 3 kids are still in our pj's and I'd love to just stay in them all day and veg and have a relaxing day with the kids.
Who else plans on staying in the pj's for today?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• im not leaving my pjs for anything. we are cleaning the house top to bottom today, and baking, so i see no need to get dressed.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I am still lol but have to get shower soon to go x-mas shopping ohh joy crowds at stores lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 11:13 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Yep, today is pajama day.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:18 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• PJ's here to! Teenagers are out shopping with their girlfriends. DH is sleeping...works 3rd shift..yuk, and I'm curled up on the couch with a warm blanket a great book and a hot cup of coffee.................AHH Saturday : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:33 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• ....cont...and the laptop.....LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• LOL! I only see my granddaughter about once a month, and last weekend when she arrived she was still in her pajamas. I said, "You're wearing your pajamas?" She replied quite matter-of-factly that "It's pajama day!" LOL! My son said that he had clothes for her but decided why bother! Meanwhile, she was very comfortable and happy. :)

Answer by Bmat at 11:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• IN PJ'S UNTIL 3PM THEN I GOT TO GET READY TO GO TO WORK, FOR X-TRA MONEY I AM SELLING X-MAS TREES AND WREATHS AT A LOCAL FARM ON SAT. NIGHTS
    my2girls0004

Answer by my2girls0004 at 11:38 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I usually stay in my pjs all day, but today had to go to Walmart, last gifts bought today, wrapping later tonight!!
    delta139

Answer by delta139 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Almost everyday is pj day for me! I was in need of new clothes anyhow but now Im pregnant hardly anything I do have fits anymore! So I mainly am in some form of pajamas.

Now before everyone freaks--I do make sure my daughter is in clean fresh clothes everyday. Lol, once a Jehovah's Witness came to my door before I had my daughter changed. She had just had breakfast and was filthy and the woman seriously told me that I didn't need to so lazy with my daughter. I looked her in the eye and said "Aside from the fact I don't and will never believe the way you do, you need to leave for being rude enough to assume I don't take care of my own daughter." I shut the door and they haven't been back!
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 12:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• 11:45 and still in PJs, yes I am. I will be until my husband decides what we're doing today. Then we'll rush around trying to get ready, like we haven't had all day to start =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2008