I want to know the Pro's and Con's of having Breast implants. Any stories/advice or ideas are appreciated thnks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• pro's.. you accomplish what you wanted for me it was a better body proportion and a more confident self. I have saline, and I love them. I haven't really found a down side.
    Jfort29485

Answer by Jfort29485 at 1:13 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• pros-bigger boobs, can make u feel better about urself
    cons-major surgery, recovery, and having to replace them every 10-15 yrs.

if u want to get it done, then research different drs. u wanna get the best dr u can find, and also research payment options (cause its quite spendy), and find someone to watch ur kids while ur recovering, cause that can be a pain in the ass. as for me i dont want bigger boobs, but i want to get a tummy tuck and a breast lift after i loose all the weight (and of course have this baby! lol). good luck!
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:02 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Wow....you have to replace them? I didn't know that. I would never get them myself....not because I think it's wrong....I am just a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG baby when it comes to surgeries, needles, well anything painful really. But, wow....I didn't know that you had to get them done 10-15 years later. How come?
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 3:04 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I had my implants done 12 yrs ago & never ad to have them replaced. I've had check ups too & my plastic surgeon never mentioned that.
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 9:19 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• If I had the $$ I'd do implants, eye lift, face lift, butt implants, lipo, the whole works! LOL
    g410

Answer by g410 at 9:38 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I've had implants for the last five years I love them . DO NOT get them if you are planning on having more children. If you know for sure that you are done, then go for it as my husband says, They are great.
    momontherun32

Answer by momontherun32 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I had mine almost 2 yrs ago. It was a major surgery. Took me a couple of weeks to recover. But I would do it a thousand times over. I feel so much better about myself!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 14, 2008