fake nails

is it ok to get my nails dne if im pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't think there is a problem with the nails, but the fumes aren't very good for you. Is the place you go well ventilated? Sometimes those nail salons are really stinky. I used to get my toes done when I was preggo because I couldn't reach them myself!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:22 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• just cover ur nose when u go in.. the smell in there is really strong.. thats what i did when i saw preggo and i wanted to get my nails .. or go to a pharmacy and buy a mask to cover ur nose..
    have fun!!
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I do hair and nails....so I would advise u to either wear a face mask...or dont do it.....the only major reason they tell u not to get ur nails done is due to you may get sick with the smell and the nail dust isnt good for you wether pregnant or not....and you hair doesnt act the same when you are preg-o Good luck hun
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2008