how do you balance career and babies?

job and babies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• I work full time and attend graduate school full time. My husband has a career that requires him to be on call 24/7 and he is at the office about 70 hours per week. We just do it. The kids are old enough that they all have chores. I grocery shop on the weekend or after work. Everyone keeps the house picked up (we have 4 children). We are home each evening with the kids and every weekend. It can be exhausting sometimes but it can be done.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 1:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• For me it's simple. I have a home business. So kids and business work around each other.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Please, if you ever find a way let me know.
    mama28th

Answer by mama28th at 11:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Well, the best thing to do is start your own business. I found great resources as well as FREE items as www.stuffformoms.info
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I am a Pure Romance consultant. Pure Romance was started by a single mom of four and I get to stay home with my son and work my own hours. I only work weekends and make on average $400 a party that I get paid the night of the party. Read my FAQs Journal for more info or message me. Id love to answer any ?s
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 1:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I work from home. I just work when I need to, I can sit at the laptop in the living room while the children play or eat...I can shop, do errands,etc. when I need to...it is great. I love being able to make hundreds in my pajamas,with my hair still messy and no makeup!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I also just hired a weekly maid, that works awesome too. She just comes over and does some of the cleaning I HATE and basic errands
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2008