who hates it????

Oh my gosh...Im cleaning my house getting ready for christmas.....so I am going threw EVERYTHING....toys, clothes, ect.....and I just sat down and cant get up....lol....how do you all get motivated to clean????

ToberzMama

Asked by ToberzMama at 11:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• What helps me is putting on some good music, and having a few new cleaing products to try out...good luck!! Hope it goes well :0)
    vivismomma

Answer by vivismomma at 11:38 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I hate the mind games like that. I can't get up ...all the time...LOL My best tool is to put a movie on. One that I've seen a gazillion times that I can see in my head without watching it on TV. I clean while "watching" it. It also helps if there's music in it...I love cleaning to 'Chicago or Moulon Rouge'. I only run into trouble when I 'sit down for just a second'...lol Thank goodness I have a vast collection of movies....LOL Good luck with the cleaning : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Thanks so much ladies......Im going to count to 3 or so then get up....LOL.....
    ToberzMama

Answer by ToberzMama at 11:46 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I like both of those ideas. I guess that what I do is reward myself. I decide that I'll clean a certain area and then I'll have lunch, or I'll clean for an hour and then have a cup of tea.

Answer by Bmat at 11:54 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I don't know how I do it. I usually get up when everyone else is asleep and turn on the news or something and start cleaning because no one will bother me.

Answer by gemgem at 12:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Music helps me too! Loud music you can dance to and feel motivated to move by.. this cures my laziness, temporarily.. lol.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Once I get started with pitching stuff, it is such a great feeling to know that I am getting rid of stuff I really don't need and that I am making room, that I keep going until I run out of trash bags, Finally after almost a year of being in my home, I have all but the last 5 boxes unpacked!! (but don't go to where I have my storage, that doesn't count!!)
    I did this chore this past week, and I couldn't even put all the trash out at once b/c I was sure they wouldn't take it all. Next week, old furniture goes!! Merry Christmas to my Garbage man!!
    Dianne1259

Answer by Dianne1259 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• bah i hate it. i should be doing it right now.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I am throwing my dad a bday party tomorrow and I soooo dont feel like cleaning. I wanna go to the mall. LOL.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Music for sure! I blast it and then start divying out chores! My four year old is GREAT at throwing dirty laundry down the stairs, for me to wash! I put everyone in charge of their own chore, that way it gets done faster...well at least it did before little man arrived! He is in a growth spurt and just wants to nurse sooo MY excuse (the baby has been eating all day long!) works! LOL
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 2:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2008