How do you download a book onto an SD card?

A friend has a Kindle and I want to buy them a couple books for Christmas. You can not purchas a boo for anyone elses Kindle but you can download a book onto an SD card and give them the card as a gift. I don't know how to get the book onto the card.

curlykit

Asked by curlykit at 12:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Entertainment

• I don't know what Kindle is, but what you probably do is hook the card into your USB port either through the card itsself or through a cable. If you give me more info on the Kindle thing or the SD card (whatever that is LOL) I can try to help :D
    Jordanplustwo

Answer by Jordanplustwo at 3:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• If that's an option then they should explain to you how to do it on the website. Usually you just put the SD card in the reader and save whatever it is you want to the card. I use SD cards for a couple of cameras and one of my kids' mp3 players use them.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2008