Would you say something to a man if you were at HIS house if he were yelling and saying the F word like every second along with g-d, stfu, m f-er...etc...in front of your kids?

Even though it was in his house would you say something? How would you react to this tantrum of explicit words and screaming?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Since I'm not good at keeping my mouth shut I would tell him to shut up and stop acting like a 2yr old.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I would probably not say anything but look at him in disgust and leave the home.

Answer by gemgem at 12:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I think I would politely take my leave.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 12:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I would pack my kids up and not even look back.If he doesn't understand why, then you have bigger issues.
    Anonymous

• I also wanted to add I would not go back until I got an apology and assurance he wouldnt act like that in front of me or my children again.

Answer by gemgem at 12:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• take my kids and leave!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Well, if you are just over there visiting, I would leave and not expose my children to this type of environment. If you are living there and he is supporting you, I would certainly look at getting out of that environment. This is a very damaging environment to a child's self worth not to mention your own. I would simply tell him you cannot expose the children to that kind of behavior.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I would ask him to stop cussing in front of my kids and if he refused I would take my kids and leave. I would then tell him to grow up and behave like an adult not a spoiled rotten baby. Life isn't fair and we don't always get our own way all the time, and true class comes from the way we deal with situations.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I'd be out. Thats not appropriate language for a small child.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I would tell him its his house and he can speak the way he wants, but the children don't need to hear it. Then take the kids and leave!!
    delta139

Answer by delta139 at 12:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2008