today or next wednseday

period WAS due Wed. 17th nothing yet. I am thinking about testing soon. but should I wait until I am at lease a week late or will I have enough hormone in me to get a POSITIVE now? Just wondering

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i believe its the EPT's that can detect 5 days before your missed period. i think if you are pregnant,to take one now, but take it first thing in the morning. good luck!!!!
    ilovemypnut86

Answer by ilovemypnut86 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I used an EPT and found out 3 days before I even missed my period. You should def. be able to tell!
    jenjobrien

Answer by jenjobrien at 1:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Well, test such as, Clearblue and First Response are also good tests. You usually get a result that you can trust around five days before your missed period. I used the clearblue because its easy and just says "pregnant" or "not pregnant" lol. Simple and to the point. But either way you are going to have to follow that up with test from you medical provider. They do that as a precaution before starting you on prenatal appointments. Guess the home test isnt good enough for them.
    monieluvya

Answer by monieluvya at 1:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i think u should wait until next wensday.. wait until ur super late and then take a test...
    good luck
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I was two days late and it should up for me... I did two different test and the first response showed up a lot quicker and darker.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 4:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Showed** Sorry
    dtetz