What is the most annoying thing your dh does or says?

My dh drives me nuts......

When we are getting ready to go somewhere I will ask my dh to do something like "help Mason brush his teeth" or " help Maddie put on her pants" and he will say...." I gotta get ready too"

HELLO!!! What do you think I am doing!!!! Do you think I wake up looking like this!!! SOOOOO annoying......I usually get me and both kids ready by myself....before he is ready and all he does is himself!!!!

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 1:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• One thing my huuby does that really drives me nuts is he never ever hangs up his wet towels he'll usually leave them on the bed. It just drives me insane!
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 1:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• the most annoying thign mien does is when he sits on teh couch all day playing video games. and then i complain about it. and his excsuse is "this is wat i do and liek to do"! i wish i can do wat i like to do all day!!!! with no responsiblities
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 1:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Even though he was the one who bought the shoe rack and always says we should put our shoes on the shoe rack, he is the only one who keeps leaving his shoes anywhere but on the shoe rack.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• The most annoying thing my dh does is when he writes me a note he has run on sentences or bad grammar and spelling. That drives me insane because I know he knows better LOL. Other things are when I am cleaning and I ask him to help he says I will clean up our room (which is not ever that dirty lol) and I come in and hes sitting on the bed watching Tv then picks up a shoe and pretends hes cleaning.
    Anonymous

• lol I can relate as my husband takes forever to get ready and claims he only ever get's 5 minutes, more like 35!!!! And the shoe rack! We had one and it broke so I bought another new one after hearing him complain about there being no where to put shoes. He leaves his size 14 boots in the middle of the floor behind the door. You can't open the door without putting your back out moving them!
    Back to the kids, I have 3 and I get them all ready myself and ask him to maybe brush their teeth.
    My kids btw are Mason and Maddy (madelyn) too!!!!! I also have an Abigail.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I really, REALLY wish he would put the freaking toilet paper ON the holder rather than sitting it on the counter where it ALWAYS gets knocked either into the sink where it gets wet and soggy, or onto the floor where it becomes a cat toy that leaves little tiny shreds of toilet paper all over the carpet. I have teased him about his lack of functional thumbs, since apparently this is just TOO hard for him to manage.

Other than that, I really do like the guy. But the toilet paper thing drives me MAD.
    bluecrayon

Answer by bluecrayon at 2:12 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• ugh when my hubby throws his clothes all over the floor when he has to go into the closet(where the hamper is) to get new clothes out. Why cant he carry them 2 feet. LOL.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• His sarcasm drives me bonkers!!!
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 2:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• my hubby makes sound effect whenever we are having a conversation and it drives me crazy..like he'll say im going to built this like this BOOM...and its funny and so annoying at the same time..lol
    Anonymous

• ugh shoes all over the place. Leaves drawers in the bathroom open. Leaves crap around the compter.. although that has gotten better b/c ive teased him about it. Oh and he gets pissy when we spend money on stufff... o well we needed groceries... gosh! Other than that i love him and hes a good man!)
    Anonymous