Are you annoyed by ppl who yell & spank their kids in public?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I dont yell at my kids but do pop them if i have too!!!
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• umm sometimes i think if they need to spank there child they should go 2 the bathroom or outside depending where they are it is rude and disruptive to others
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I'm more annoyed by people who don't punish their children at all and let them run crazy in public places!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i hate to see it. it bothers me, especially when they spank them, take it to the bathroom.
    Sasho

Answer by Sasho at 2:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I don't really like to see people yell at their kids but I do spank my son in public. If he does something wrong and needs to be spanked or have his hand swatted we will do it. If I can go around a corner and do it I will but I am not going to let him get away with doing something that he is not supposed to be doing.

Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I dont spank my kids and i wouldnt yell@them in public... it would make me look dumb and draw more attn to us. But whatever other ppl do is there buss. BUT i cant stand to see a parent cuss@ their kids period and in public I have heard ppl say"im gonna beat ur A**! That buggs me!!!!!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Well yes and no. Sometimes kids REALLY push it, and maybe the only way to put them in their place is to embarrass them in public. I'm sure no mother enjoys doing this, but kids get in the mall and grocery store and suddenly forget ALL the rules or simply disobey. I hope to never have to do this. As another pp said, I hate more when people don't discipline their kids or bribe them with candy or toys.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I would not spank my kids in public...I don't really spank anyway...but I believe discipline should be done without humiliation or breaking the child's spirit...and you really cannot avoid those two things by spanking...especially in public...that is just my philosophy on the discipline thing. I also am dead set against putting a child in the corner facing the wall like they should be ashamed to exist...I just think it is degrading.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I get annoyed how they run around the stores like playing hide and go seek.

cm08

Answer by cm08 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I agree with RENEEK3. The parents that do discipline their kids in public need a award.

Answer by louise2 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2008