I wanted some advice. I have had some PG symptoms and even felt some movement. I have taken 4 tests which all were negatvie and I am also 53 dyas late. Could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes. You could be pregnant. One of my girlfriend's took several pregnancy tests. They all came back negative. She went to a doctor and found out that she is 17 weeks along in her pregnancy. I would go get an examination. If you do not have medical insurance, go to a local planned parenthood. They will give you an examination and work with how much money you make, or do not make.

Good luck!
    Elsas_Mommy

Answer by Elsas_Mommy at 1:58 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Maybe maybe not. The pregnancy tests result in a positive outcome based on a hormone that is found in pregnant women. It may be that your pregnant but that that particular hormone isn't as strong for you. Every womans body is different...have you ever missed a period before? I would definately see your Dr. you may be pregnant but you may have some other problem. Good luck and let us know what happens :)
    csdesignmommy

Answer by csdesignmommy at 2:01 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I appreciate your answers. This does give me some hope. I have had a missed period before, about a year ago, but that was caused due to stress. This is the longest I have missed my period before. I will check into this and hopefully have some great news.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• yes you verywell could be you should go to a docter the home tests dont always work trust me
    joedev

Answer by joedev at 3:00 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Yes you can be pregnant. I would take another test, but I would this time get a "clean catch" urine sample. (this is where you start urinating into the toilet then catch a small amount of urine, then take it out of the stream before you are finished urinating) then I would dip the urine in a cup for results. This leaves little room for errors. You may need a blood test also. Seek Medical advise anyhow. 53 days late is quite a long time....
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 3:59 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• For argument's sake, dating the potential pregnancy from your last period, you'd be closing in on 12 weeks. That's early to feel any movement. That would come about a month from now.

You sure it's not just gas?
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:21 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• My mom took 3 tests and got a negative result....9 months later my brother was born! If I were you and you have the money to do so, I would find a way to get a blood test. That is truly the most accurate way to measure pregnancy hormones. Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• To be absolutely sure go to your OB/ Gyn and ask for an ultrasound. Explain what's going on and tell him you want to "SEE" the inside of your body. I don't think an ultrasound will miss a baby that's approx. 12 weeks as posted form above.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2008