who is stressed bout christmas?

i am i didn't get my dd much i can't afford it but as long as were together i don't think she will mind lol thats not what it is bout any how its bout who you share it with

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 2:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am not really we are not having it at my house with our family so I dont have to clean. YEA!! but i still have to wrap presents, get my hubby something, and then we have to decide what time we are going with my family on christmas day and what time we are going with his family. Hopefully we can go to both houses without to much stress and speeding. LOL.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• MMMMMMMEEEEEE!!! Mostly what I'm getting for other people tho! We made a wishlist for our DD so that we weren't the only ones getting her presents!! That helped a lot or I'd be even more stressed!!!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2008