American Girl Doll

Which store has the better knock off version of the American Girl Doll, I only seen Target's knock off, who else has them please tell me the name of the doll and the store that carries it. Do they have the the boy knock offs too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Jul. 29, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• The knockoffs I have seen are not worth the money
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:14 AM on Jul. 29, 2011

• WalMart has one - it's called MyLife or something similar, but it's not anywhere near as pretty as the AG doll. Target is supposedly coming out with a new line of these dolls on July 31 that looked much prettier than the WalMart version, but still don't even touch the AG dolls.
    My daughter has 2 AG dolls. I have gotten a lot of the clothing and furniture at WalMart and AC Moore, but for the actual dolls there is nothing like the AG ones.

Answer by missanc at 10:12 AM on Jul. 29, 2011

• Didn't target changed the name on the new dolls that's coming pyramid wasn't it called Generation Girl or something
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:26 AM on Jul. 29, 2011

• www.emilyroseathome.com/margaretrogers #1201. We have some very cute Madame Alexander dolls!
    emilyrosenj

Answer by emilyrosenj at 11:09 AM on Aug. 5, 2011