Who has named their son Mason?

I only ask because before I had my son I had decided to calling him Mason, 6 years before. I had never met anyone named Mason and every where I turn now there is someone named Mason.
What made you choose that as your son's name.
I did because it was a character in a book that kind of shocked me about a teen dad raising his son all on his own.

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• we named my son mason. no one has that name around her... its actually a name of a road and my husband loved it we were going to name him Landon Michael.. i guess that will be the next one because i wanted to make my hubby happy and name him what he really loved =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• my lil cousins name is mason
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• We have 3 masons in our family.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• well I do't have a mason, but I know 2 people who do. My co-worker at a job I worked at 4 years ago named her son mason after her boyfriend, and another friend of mine had a baby about the same time I did and named him Mason
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• MY friend named her baby Mason and I noticed after dropping him off from babysitting him that the street they live on is mason lol that street was there way before he was born
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 8:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2008