• In the Spotlight:

Would a few of you with cribs please do me a quick favor? Just go take a peek at your crib and...

Can you please take a peek at your crib and let me know if the brand and model number is printed anywhere on the crib?

I have an offer to buy a brand new crib for $10 because the mommy lost the screws before she could put it together so she bought a new crib, lol.

I only have pics of the crib so I have not seen it in person, it is quite the drive. I would like to know if cribs have the model number on it so that I can order replacement hardware :)

Thanks in advance!

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 3:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Shopping

• p.s. mine is storkcraft, ande im pretty sure all their cribs have it in the same spot
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• ask her if she has the instructions..... it should b on there
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My monster's napping atm but I'm 99% sure it's not on the actual crib. It has an information packet strapped to the bars under th mattress with all the instructions and allen wrench to assemble it, the serial number and such is on the outside of the envelope.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 3:34 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• the instructions & model number for mine are on the mattress support piece.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• the instructions & model number for mine are on the mattress support piece..... dito
    lovemyznz

Answer by lovemyznz at 4:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2008